Thursday, February 19, 2009
Life is Grand Award
Revvy Rev at Certain Sound passed the Life Is Grand award to me and I am most appreciative. Through his blogging, he provides invaluable insight on social justice and its relationship to the responsibilities of the African American Church. The rules require me to list 5 reasons why life is grand and pass this on to 5 other bloggers. I always try to be obedient and so Life is grand because:
1. God has been good to me in spite of my faults and failures
2. God has and continues to protect me from hurt, harm and danger.
3. I have a loving and supportive husband who supports me in all my endeavors.
4. I have two loving parents who nurture me and provide tough love when I need it.
5. Every day is a day of Thanksgiving and when I count my blessings, I quickly run out of fingers and toes.
I pass this award on to the following:
1) Regina's Family Seasons for supporting and following my blog.
2) The Active Voice for continuing to provide counsel and advice when I need it.
3) Sojourner's Place for providing insight and inspiration when I need it.
4) Miles Per Hour for checking out my blog and making me laugh.
5) Hagar's Daughters for providing intellectual insight that keeps me on my toes.