Friday, June 26, 2009

OSF: Remembering Michael Jackson

Based on some of the mean spirited comments I've been seeing on facebook and twitter, I decided to post "Man in the Mirror." Cut out all the child molester and plastic surgery jokes! Michael was never convicted of any crime. And, remember, Michael is somebody's father, son, brother, uncle, and friend, so give his family some respect! Before anyone judges, (s)he needs to look at themselves in the mirror and let he who is without sin cast the first stone!

Enough said.


3 comments:

Old School Fridays said...

I agree, and I have left that message on every post. More people need to really listen to the words of that song.

Kimberlythinks said...

My favorite of his songs. Great message.

Marvalus said...

It is so easy to point at someone else and say things about them that you have been led to believe is the truth...but not so easy to look at yourself and fix your own demons.

Man In The Mirror is perfect...wonderful message.