Saturday, July 19, 2008

Still Daddy's Little Girl

Thursday I sent an email to a bunch of friends, family, and colleagues telling them that I launched a blog. Once my Dad took a look at it, he replied saying this:
It's very, very good. Do not be disappointed if you don't get comments for a while. Some blogs don't get any, but it does not mean that it is not being read. One of my favorite Ministry blogs is run by a professor at University of Pennsylvania (elite) and never gets comments but is an outstanding blog. Keep at it though, I think that you've got a good thing going.
That made me feel good. :-) I wasn't expecting a whole lot of comments at first, but at least a couple. This does give me hope though. It's always good to have a parent who knows when to encourage and cheer lead. Yay!

PS: A couple hours after yesterday's post, I heard from my primis editor. She said she now has everything she needs and things will be ready by the time TAs arrive for orientation. W00t!

PC

No comments: