Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Edited Reader is done!!!

Our Tier I Writing Reader, A Reader for Writers is officially finished! Collin, Nancy, and I viewed a proof of the book and approved it. It will be out in late August! I'm so glad this process is done. Now time to work on the other gillion projects that WPAs and their RAs must finish, like finalizing the guidebook for instructors who teach Tier I Writing before August 17 orientation begins, the TA orientation schedule before orientation begins, other book proposals and chapters I'm working on with Nancy, my own writing and research, etc., etc.

BTW: our wonderful colleague (and successor to my RA duties this fall), Steve, created the group, "Writing Program Administration" in facebook. It's open to anyone interested in WPA work. Join!

PC

No comments: