Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things that Happened Today

1) I wrote and coded dissertation data. It made my tummy hurt after I was done.

2) I watched women flirt with Mr. C (the spouse).

3) I watched my CBS Soaps and can't wait for them to resolve that whole Kathryn Chancellor mistaken identity story. Seriously, it's really getting old!

4) I got frustrated when I had to pay $6.99 for a big tub of cayenne pepper (when I only needed a couple of teaspoons). Apparently, that's all the cayenne Kroger has.

5) I had to pay top $$ for crab meat b/c apparently, Kroger doesn't have imitation crab meat.

6) I just fell on my a** when I slid on some ice trying to bring the groceries in. Fortunately, Mr. C helped me up. I do have a swollen wrist and skinned knee though. (Did I mention that for the past four or so years I've fallen on ice each winter?)

C'est la vie.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I hate Kroger! Mine keeps the garlic in this area that gets showered with water every so often, only carries organic sweet potatoes, carries very few regular carrots (but tons of those little ones in the bag), does not carry boneless skinless chicken thighs, sometimes stinks, and regularly runs out of things!